Head of Cardiovascular Unit of the Phenotyping Module of CCP
Czech Centre for Phenogenomics, member of IMPC and Infrafrontier consortiums is seeking motivated and responsible candidates for Head of Cardiovascular Unitof the Phnenotyping Module of CCP.
- Leading, Conducting ,and Supervising Experiments: Leading and overseeing cardiovascular experiments, ensuring high scientific standards and adherence to relevant protocols; ensurign collaboration with other Phenotyping units
- Management of Laboratory Technicians: Directing the work of laboratory technicians within the cardiovascular unit
- Project Design and Consultancy: Providing expert advice and designing research projects within the CCP projects as well as for for external client
- Optimization of Cardiovascular research design for our Users: Enhancing the existing cardiovascular research infrastructure to better support users’ needs/refining methodologies and implementing new technologies specific to cardiovascular research
- Introduction and Development of New Tests: Innovating and integrating new cardiovascular tests and procedures, expanding the capabilities of the research unit
- Preparation of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Analysis and Interpretation of data
- Preclinical Research and Contract Research, Grant Applications and Publications
- Education in biological, veterinary, medical or related field
- Medical eligibility for work with laboratory animals and animal samples (rodents)
- Working knowledge of English language
- A dynamic job in the international environment of a leading science center
- Opportunities for professional growth and further education, including language courses
- Competitive salary
- An array of benefits including five weeks of vacation, three sick-days, and standard benefits from IMG (food allowance, kindergarten, contributions to sport/culture/pension insurances, etc.).
Applications consisting of covering letter and structured CV or questions related to the position should be sent to Mrs. Jana Šafránková (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We thank all who apply for their interest, however only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted.