Senior/experienced “preclinical R&D” researcher
For the Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (CCP) hosted by the Institute of Molecular Genetics of the Czech Academy of Sciences (IMG), we announce an open position of Senior/experienced “preclinical R&D” researcher.
The Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (CCP) is a large research infrastructure that provides unique services for the biomedical and biotechnology research community in the fields of genome editing, animal model research and phenotyping. To expand one of our teams working in preclinical R&D developing models and treatments of skin diseases, we are currently looking for an experienced researcher (e.g. postdoc) for the position of the Senior/experienced „preclinical R&D“ researcher.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Leading project(s) focused on rare genetic skin disorders
- Work with human gene variant mouse models
- Preparation of precise therapy approaches
- Collaboration with pharma and biotech companies
Desired qualifications, knowledge, skills
- With master or PhD degree in biology (biomedicine/genetics) with knowledge of mouse genetic models
- Ability to plan, prepare and perform experiments in vivo
- Valid national certificate for handling of lab animals or FELASA certificate is plus
- Able to work in English-speaking research team
- Experience in molecular biology methods, biochemistry, immunodetection, and necessary knowledge to analyse biology samples analytical
Why join us?
- You will become part of an international team dedicated to the highest standards of pre-clinical and basic biological research that is involved in international research projects
- You will be involved in high-tech projects in collaboration with biotech industry
- We offer stable work position with a competitive salary/ dependent on experience
- Wide spectrum of benefits provided by the Institute of Molecular Genetics and the Czech Academy of Sciences
Applications consisting of covering letter and structured CV or questions related to the position should be sent to Mrs. Jana Šafránková (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We thank all who apply for their interest, however only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted.